Re: Strange "root on %s" automatic selection

   On Nov 29, 23:39, Joel CARNAT wrote:
   > Subject: Strange "root on %s" automatic selection
   >
   > With the NetBSD/i386 kernel, the boot process detects "root on wd0a".
   > With the NetBSD/xen kernel, the boot process don't automatically detect
   > "root on wd0a" and even propose a default "root on sd0a".

Having same problem.  I'm guessing NetBSD/xen is trying to
boot from a drive alphabetical order.  My machine boots fine
from wd0a without other drives.  However, it tries to boot
from ld0a if I attach 3ware RAID drive.

-- Kazushi
Life is too important to take seriously.
                -- Corky Siegel