Re: Inner and outer Networks on Xen 3.0.3

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Anzi wrote:
Thanks for your fast response!

I think I tried that but apparently I did something wrong when configuring networks on dom0/domU. Now that I know it works I'll give it an another try!

My configuration should look like this:

dom0:
ex0 (connected externally) - no IP address
bce0 (connected internally) - 192.168.x.x

domU 1:
eth0 (bridged with ex0) - external IP address #1

Remember you need to config up your external interface when you set up the bridge. e.g. have something like this in your ifconfig.bridge0 file:

create
!ifconfig fxp0 up
!brconfig $int add fxp0 stp fxp0 up

--