Unable to establish IPv4 connections to neighbour domU domains

Hi all!

We are currently setting up a new box with XEN. Dom0 is powered by a modified Debian Sarge. Yesterday I set up a NetBSD 3.1 domU. So far everything seemed to work fine. But then I noticed that I was not able to connect to other Sarge based domUs (Sarge dom0: Sarge domU, NetBSD domU) . Although netstat says that a connection has been established nothing happened. SSH for example just hangs forever. On my own box with NetBSD as dom0 this problem does not occure (NetBSD dom0: NetBSD domU, NetBSD domU).
Maybe there's some kind of incompatability between Linux and NetBSD?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Lars