Re: azalia chipset not working with xen

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 05:40:35PM +0100, Pierrick Brossin wrote:
> _bus_dmamem_map [..] +0x14d
> azalia_alloc_dmamem [..] +0xc4
> azalia_attach_intr [..] +0xee
> config_process_deferred [..] +0x44
> configure [..] +0x4b
> main [..] +0xd9

I have no clue how memory should be handled in xen dom0. Is it different
from a normal kernel ? If not why would it fail allocating memory ?

What does it mean "at [..] +0xc4" is c4 line 196 ? It doesnt seem to be
that. How can I debug this by myself.

I'd love to have sound working with my xen dom0 kernel. It's not that I
listen to music a lot but I hate when things aren't working :)
Plus if I can make it work for people using xen and azalia!

Thanks for your time

Best Regards

-Pierrick Brossin