Re: NetBSD -current / Xen 3.0.3: Problem starting xend

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
MAKEDEV is in the etc.tgz set. Just extract it somewhere and copy the new
MAKEDEV to /dev, and run
cd /dev
./MAKEDEV xen

Shouldn't this happen automatically, to make the transition from NetBSD/i386 to NetBSD/xen easier?

I've had a quick look at src/etc/etc.i386/MAKEDEV.conf, but I'm not sure what 'target' runs by default. If it's "init", maybe 'xen' should be added to that (and the xbd devices added to 'xen')?

 - Hubert