Subject: Re: RuntimeError: (61, 'Connection refused')
To: None <port-xen@NetBSD.org>
From: Rainer Brinkmoeller <rainer.brinkmoeller@web.de>
List: port-xen
Date: 11/07/2006 18:40:09
I got an error like the following (from Marcin Jessa 07/04/2006
10:05:04) too:

> I get following warning now :
> Starting xen domains.
> Using config file "/usr/local/etc/xen/mx2.yazzy.org".
> /usr/local/lib/python2.3/xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is
> obsolete.  Use xml.sax instead.
>   warnings.warn("The xmllib module is obsolete.  Use xml.sax instead.",
> DeprecationWarning)

I had to find this message which gave me the needed answer (from Ari
Suutari 07/04/2006 13:39:48):

Ari Suutari schrieb:

>     xmlrpclib imports xmllib lazily if it doesn't
>     find any other xml parser. So, the correct
>     fix is to install another xml parser support for
>     python. I installed textproc/py-expat from pkgsrc
>     and the warning is gone.

Shouldn't this (textproc/py-expat) be a dependency of a xentools30
installation?
It would make something easier if this would come with xentools30 like
python24 does.

regards,
Rainer