Re: Error: Error creating domain: (0, 'Error')

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 09:49:25PM +1000, System Administrator wrote:
> Hi and thanks
> No my hypervisor is xen-2.

OK, with the linux kernel version I though it was Xen3; but maybe Xen2
is still supported by some distribs. But anyway you first have to fix your
disk = entry.

> Can I get xen-3 for NetBSD? I wasnt aware of that.

netbsd-3 can run as a guest on Xen-3, netbsd-current can also run as dom0

> Sorry, i only just started playing with Xen technology. What do I have to do?

install xentools30 and xenkernel30  instead of the -20, and use the
XEN3_* netbsd kernel instead of XEN2_*

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost