Re: Unable to start a Xen3 DOMU

On Monday 09 October 2006 04:23, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> >     disk = [ 'file:/home/xen/haaretz.vnd,wd0a,w' ]
>
> Change wd0a with 0x01

I'm currently just using the numerals 0 through to 9 as the device, instead of
0x01, 0x02 etc. What is the reason for the 0x01 convention? Is it so you can
increase devices further upon incrementation?

The reason I started using singular digits was because it made the xenstore
debug a little easier to read ... and I was more or less just playing around
at the time.

I'm curious as to whether the convention I am using could cause any problems
that I am unaware of ... ?

Sarton