Re: Unable to start a Xen3 DOMU

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 20:23:22 +0200, Manuel Bouyer
<bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
wrote:

> > Anyway, fixing the config file has gotten me past that point; it's now
> > failing on
> >
> >     Error: Device 0 (vbd) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not
> > working.
> >
> > Tracing scripts/block shows no obvious failures.  I assume that vbd is the
> > block device; my disk= line is
> >
> >     disk = [ 'file:/home/xen/haaretz.vnd,wd0a,w' ]
>
> Change wd0a with 0x01

Thanks.  You may want to update howto.html, which shows a disk name
(though I realize that that's for xen2).

It's now booting; the remaining problems seem to be from me taking an
installation shortcut, but those I can probably track down on my own...