Subject: Re: How to put Extra-Options in Xen 3.0
To: None <port-xen@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@onlinehome.de>
List: port-xen
Date: 08/18/2006 10:37:07
roger wrote:
> As i have seen, NetBDS 3.0.1 ships with DomU-Kernels a symbols.gz.
>
> If i boot my guest, i get the message, that the symbols-table is not found.
> Maybe this would help, if i could load the symbols-table as a kernel-option

Do you still use Xen2? Because NetBSD 3.0.1 only supports Xen2. If you
want a DomU for Xen3 you should go for NetBSD 3-stable:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-3/200608120000Z/i386

Maybe it works if you move netbsd-INSTALL_XEN3_DOMU.symbols.gz to the
directory where the netbsd-INSTALL_XEN3_DOMU kernel is (don't forget to
uncompress).

Greetings, Mark Weinem