Re: ahd problems in dom0 with Xen3 with dmesg

Yes I've tried it ...

But, I think it's not "noapic" but "noacpi" instead ... ( but I've tried both )

I've also tried "nosmp" and "ignorebiostables".

I've allready play with these options when I ran Xen 2.0.7 on my Athlon64.X2 ( dual core ) ... It's fixed right now with Xen 3.0.2.2 ...

Just for information, I have encountered the same problem on this Athlon64 based computer ( nVidia chipset ) when trying to boot Dom0 on SATA HDD. But, if I run the Dom0 from a standard IDE drive ( as wd0 ) and with my DomUs on the SATA drive, it works fine ...

Thanks for helping ...

Best Regards,

Arnaud