Subject: Re: ahd problems in dom0 with Xen3 with dmesg
To: None <john@johnrshannon.com>
From: KlinT <klint@klintcentral.net>
List: port-xen
Date: 07/25/2006 20:34:42
Hi all,

I encounter the same problem when booting Dom0 from a SATA drive :

piixide1:0:0 lost interrupt
type: ata tc_bcount: 0 tc_skip:0

The kernel goes into a loop with this error message ...

I've tried to use some options in grub/menu.lst like =20
"ignorebiostables" or "noapic" ... But the problem is still there :(

I've rebuild all my kernels from the latest sources because, I use an =20=

athlon64x2 to build the netbsd-current ... no effects ...

My computer is an HP d530 / C=E9l=E9ron 2.4GHz ...

Any idea ?

Best regards

Le 10 juil. 06 =E0 14:53, John R. Shannon a =E9crit :