Re: Domain 0 kernel, DAC960 and SMP

Is the scenario below true for Xen3?

I understand SMP support on a per kernel basis is currently unavailable
but does the Xen3 hypervisor shedule to all available CPUs?

My initial perception was that the domain0 kernel is required to identify
both CPUs but that obviously isn't the case for at least Xen2, going by the
response to the previous post.

Please excuse any ignorance on my part. I have only been playing with Xen for
the past week, I can't wait to consolidate the majority of my servers into one
box.
I'm looking forward to a smaller power bill :) (and a happier wife!).

Thanks for any info.

Best regards,

Sarton O'Brien