Subject: Re: LKM 'pf': environment compile options mismatch - LKM '', kernel
To: Florian Heigl <floh@deranfangvomen.de>
From: None <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: port-xen
Date: 07/19/2006 10:06:56
> seems more like a snapshot kernel to me, still only the provider can
> put insight to this.

They told me that my kernel was same as the /netbsd kernel. And they told
me they made no changes.

I see that the default XENU config does have DEBUG and DIAGNOSTIC. I am
just not sure why the module does not.

How can I find out if the pf.o is actually from the NetBSD/xen?

I can try to download a differnt pf.o to try. I haven't looked yet. But
is there an download site that have individual files like that to
download? Or what tarball can I extract it from for 3.0?

> [1] how come YOU are using pf? :)

You probably got me confused with the other Reed. Depending on the system,
I use IPF, PF, IPFW, IP Tables...  By the way, I am still working on
getting a PF book published -- it is almost ready :)