Re: NetBSD-Current/XEN3 : XM CREATE problem

Le 16 juil. 06 à 10:40, Juan RP a écrit :

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:23:42 +0200
KlinT <klint%klintcentral.net@localhost> wrote:

[...]

xm create -c ./test
Using config file "./test".
Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not
working.

Here is my config file :

kernel = "/root/netbsd-INSTALL_XEN3_DOMU"
# kernel = "/root/netbsd-XEN3_DOMU"
memory = 128
name = "test"
cpus = ""
vif = [ 'bridge=bridge0' ]
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/wd0h,wd0d,w' ]
root = "/dev/wd0d ro"

I read through the archives and looks like you need to change wd0d
to 0x03.

Yeah, this solve a part of my problem ...

xm create -c ./test
Using config file "./test".
Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

Same error :D

But, this solves the following error :

xbdback: can' read backend/vbd/1/3/handle: 79

Maybe I missed the VIF/Bridge configuration

many thanks

Best regards

arnaud.