Re: Xen screenshots

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 02:12:08PM +0200, Magnus Eriksson wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
>
> >I guess this boils down to the question "how DO you show off Xen"?
>
>   I address that point in my first post.  :-)
>
>   Seriously, anything that shows a couple of "typical" desktops, and where
> you clearly can see different OS names, I guess.  Like a GNOME/KDE session
> and an xterm showing "uname -a" in each VNC/whatever window.  (That
> shouldn't be *all* there is, obviously.  We want to show off NetBSD too.)

I have a computer on my very desk currently running Xen with a Linux
dom0 and a Windows XP domU.  I access the later from my NetBSD station
through rdesktop.  And for the story to be complete, I'm working on
extending the qemu backend to the domU to share memory between the two
domains.

Yet I have no idea what kind of screenshot I could take that'd show off
anything about the setup (granted, that would not be about NetBSD, but
YKWIM).

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost