Re: RuntimeError: (61, 'Connection refused')

Ari Suutari schrieb:
Tino Wildenhain wrote:

/usr/local/lib/python2.3/xmllib.py,
comment out the warning lines (well, this is not a real fix but shuts
    it up).

err. maybe it would be better to just replace the module?
The warnings are there for a reason - allowing software
developers to migrate ahead of time before a module
is removed in some later python version.

    Of course. However, it looks like xen tools should
    be modified then, they seem to use xmlrpclib, which in
    turn uses xmlrpc. I have no idea how much work this would
    be.

Does it? Not here. Not in 2.3 nor in 2.4. This seems to be
something that parses config files.

For end users, the warnings can be supressed, see

-W option for the python interpreter.

    How could I pass this to, lets say "xm" without
    modifying anyting ? Is there an environment variable
    for this ?

not that I know of. I wonder how this code came in,
dont the developers read the warnings? Does the code predate 2.3?
I don't have a running xen here to look after it...

Regards
Tino