Subject: Re: Syncing userland of XENUs with XEN0
To: None <port-xen@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny Lam <jlam@pkgsrc.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 05/26/2006 15:37:33
Marcin Jessa wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:54:25 -0400
> Johnny Lam <jlam@pkgsrc.org> wrote:
>> I keep meaning to create a new document showing exactly how to do the
>> setup I describe.  I've vastly improved the scripts that I use to
>> setup  and maintain my file-backed, shared-root Xen domU setup.  Maybe
>> I'll  just write a HOW-TO document for the website, or post an email
>> to this list.
>
> http://wiki.onetbsd.org would be also a good place to put
> such a How To.

I think I would probably just put it directly on NetBSD.org.

> BTW, do you have a pdf version of your document?
> Or something else than the CSS presentation like website version ?
> It's really hard to browse you know...

The presentation is in S5 format[1] and may be viewed as a single page
by either hitting the "T" key or by hovering your mouse over the bottom
right corner of the slide and clicking the slashed zero icon.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@pkgsrc.org>

[1] http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/