Subject: Re: HEAD install kernel crashes
To: <>
From: Nate Bohlmann <njb@elfwerks.com>
List: port-xen
Date: 05/10/2006 10:28:22
No dice.  When I put the two disks on the same line as you show below, I
get an
Error: int argument required.  The system doesn't even boot.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I have anything in the vif section or
not, nor does it matter which order I use on the disk line.
xend-debug.log has no information in it so I'm really baffled at the moment.

Nate