Xen3/NetBSD dom0 progress

Hi,
this evening I booted a netbsd-INSTALL_XEN3_U kernel into sysinst from
a XEN3_0 kernel. The missing bits are now "just" the block and network
backend drivers, and this shouldn't be the harder part (oh, and once this is
done, we'll have PCI support in domU, suspend/resume, x86_64 support, etc ...
to keep me busy :)

I have a package for xentools30, which I've not commited yet.
I'll let it stabilize a bit before commit, but if anyone wants a copy
just ask.