Subject: Re: XEN0 Kernel not booting on Athlon XP 64 X2 4400+
To: None <port-xen@NetBSD.org>
From: Administrateur <admin@klintcentral.net>
List: port-xen
Date: 04/03/2006 20:04:17
Here are the standard boot error when I'm using Bios defaults ( USB +
Onboard Lan + Onboard Audio + ... )

uvm_fault(0x08f1be0, 0xbff18000, 2) -> 0xe
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0
Stopped in pid 0.1 ( swapper ) at netbsd:_bus_dmamem_map+0x177: movl
%eax,0xb fc00000(%edx)
db>

I forgot, here is my configuration :

Mother Board : GigaByte GA-K8N51GMF-9
( includes : nVidia geforce 6100 / nForce 430 / Socket 939 / USB 2 /
SATA 3GBs / IEEE1394 )
CPU : AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
RAM : 2x 1GB DDR Dual Channel

Thanks