Re: NetBSD/xen network problems (need help)

On 13-Mar-06, at 3:45 PM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

panic: m_makewritable: length changed

Not that I know. But AFAIK it's not an issue with m_makewritable() or
m_copyback0(), not in Xen itself (it just happens that Xen can triggers it). Can you add some debug checks in m_copyback0() and m_makewritable()
to see what's really happening here ?

I'll try but that's somewhat over my head, some guidance would be appreciated. The panic occurs regularly during a nightly backup-run but so far, I cannot produce it at will yet.

--
    aew