Subject: Re: xen network problem
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
List: port-xen
Date: 03/08/2006 18:56:16
On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 06:37:08PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 06:26:50PM +0100, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> > Now I have another problem: creating a new domain (with xm create) freezes
> > the machine.  It didn't do that before I used ignorebiostables.
>
> Hum. I've never seen this.

I had the same on another machine on which I first tried Xen.  However I
stopped trying after the first freeze back then.

> Can you still enter ddb via ctrl-alt-esc ?

Nope, the machine is completely frozen.  According to the fan noise, a lot
of CPU action is going on.

> Do other xm commands run properly (e.g. xm list) ?

xm list works (showing only one domain, obviously).

> I can't reproduce this here; to debug this I think you'll need a serial
> console

I can do that when I have more time (i.e. not now).

Thanks for your help already --

	Geert