Subject: Xen3 update
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 03/06/2006 23:44:49
Hi,
I've just commited some of my current work on Xen-3.0 support.
This include xenbus (the interface to xenstore) and a network frontend
driver. I also added a kernel config file (XEN3_U).

With this it's now possible to run a domU on Xen3 with root on NFS,
but it can't talk with the domain0 on the same host because linux doesn't
update the TCP/UDP checksum fields when talking to a domU on the same physical
hardware, and NetBSD drops the packet because of the bad checksum. I'll have
to look at how to fix this.

A block device driver should come soon.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>