Re: installing into RAID-1: HOWTO and example

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, [iso-8859-15] Rainer Brinkmöller wrote:
will you do this update also for the german howto?
Or should we/i/you/whoever translate the facts of the mail into german
and integrate it with an own title?

I don't have time to maintain any translations.
I'd appreciate it if  you could do that, the change is:

        Checking in howto.xml;
        /cvsroot/htdocs/Ports/xen/howto.xml,v  <--  howto.xml
        done

If you need something reviewed/committed, mail it to www@ and CC: me.

 - Hubert