Subject: [m+Ian.Pratt@cl.cam.ac.uk: [Xen-announce] Xen 2.0.7 released]
To: None <port-xen@NetBSD.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 08/06/2005 16:50:17
Hi,
below is the announce for xen 2.0.7. It fixes a bug in FP handling,
so peoples noticing FP problems with NetBSD/xen should try updating their
xen kernel.

----- Forwarded message from Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@cl.cam.ac.uk> -----

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 02:00:41 +0100
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: [Xen-announce] Xen 2.0.7 released
To: <xen-users@lists.xensource.com>, <xen-announce@lists.sourceforge.net>,
        <xen-devel@lists.xensource.com>
Cc: <ian.pratt@cl.cam.ac.uk>

Although everyone is working flat out to get Xen 3.0 ready, we thought
it was about time we released a Xen 2.0.7 update as there have been a
bunch of fixes queued up in the testing tree for a while. For example:

 * 'noirqbalance' parameter to workaround buggy ES7000 chipsets
 * vm relocation tools fixes
 * fix fp bug that was triggered by certain user kernel configs
 * fix for the console warning when udp_poll() receives fragmented
skbuffs

Upgrading is probably not critical for most people, but is advisable.

Best,
Ian