What has changed in order to bring Dom0 support for NetBSD

Hello,
Could someone write very short summary of tasks,
which had to be done in order to get NetBSD/Xen
working in Domain 0?

I've looked at commit information from the time of
Manuel Bouyer's branch integration, but this change
brought not only Dom0 and is hard to analyze.

PS: I know PCI code needs to be replaced so that it
calls HYPERVISOR_* instead of directly calling
priviledged instruction.
--
* Wojciech A. Koszek && dunstan%FreeBSD.czest.pl@localhost