xen-current (3.0) port

Hi,

I've to admit I haven't used netbsd in a long time - simply because I never
had the hardware laying around for it... So when I recently updated my system
with Fedora Core 4 and it had integrated xen support I downloaded the netbsd
images and gave it another try... Unfortunately it didn't work since RedHat
decided to integrate the latest snapshot release of xen rather than going
with the stable version.

So I was wondering if anyone was working on moving the netbsd/xen port to the
new version of xen or if not, how much effort you think it will be...

Thanks,

Peter.