Re: [Fwd: Xen domain-U starting error]

Pavel Cahyna wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 12:12:42PM +0200, haad wrote:
>
>>>I think it could run init from ext2fs just fine, but it should be
>>>NetBSD init, not Linux init. But I never tried it.
>>>
>>>Bye Pavel
>>>

>>I have downloaded netbsd sets unpack them and install to domain-U root.
>>It is one file with ext2_fs on it and there are only !!! netbsd
>>binaries unpacked from netbsd sets.
>

>Strange. What does file say for this /sbin/init?
>
>Bye Pavel

Now it's starts fine(problem was in misc binaries i download and
unpacked netbsd 3_beta but kernel build with make netbsd in xen-2.0
directory was netbsd-2.0.2 )
Now I have problem with mounting root filesystem
this is from domainU conf file .
disk=['file:/home/domain3_root,sd0a,w','file:/home/domain3_swap,sd0b,w' ]
on linux machine i have made sd0a &sd0b devices with 6 0 and 6 1
Max,Min numbers but when my machine boots sd0a or sd0b are unconfigured .

mountroot: trying ext2fs...
root file system type: ext2fs
init: copying out path `/sbin/init' 11
mount_ext2fs: /dev/sd0a on /: specified device does not match mounted
device

#mount
root_device on / type ext2fs (read-only, local)
mfs:176 on /tmp type mfs (synchronous, local)
kernfs on /kern type kernfs (local)

know somebody howto make my / writable  :)

thnx

- --

You can view or download my public key at
    www.haad.fiitkar.sk/haaaad.asc

Linux is for people who hate windows NetBSD is for people who lova UNIX.