Subject: Fwd: domU single-user mode?
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: Florian Heigl <florian.heigl@gmail.com>
List: port-xen
Date: 06/15/2005 20:56:03
2005/6/15, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>:
> Righ now this isn't supported. Adding support for a '-s' flag on the kern=
el
> command line shouldn't be too hard, though.

-- that would be great

In my case I solved it by mounting the root disk image into another domU,
and then editing a mistake into /etc/fstab.

the more elegant way should be something like setting rc_configured=3DNO
in /etc/rc.conf, I think this would interrupt the bootup process.
We don't have an /etc/inittab, do we? :>

florian
--
'Sie brauchen sich um Ihre Zukunft keine Gedanken zu machen'

--=20
'Sie brauchen sich um Ihre Zukunft keine Gedanken zu machen'