Re: Corrupt data when reading filesystems under Linux guest

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 03:35:51AM +0000, Jed Davis wrote:
> > > post-linking?
> >
> > Sure, I didn't intend to have xen_shm_size patchable.
>
> There's a comment nearby to the effect that the size of the VM area is
> in a variable rather than just a constant in order to make it patchable,
> which is why I was confused.  It looks like it would work for reducing
> the size, at least.

Err, well, maybe I inteded it to be patchable at first. Then I probably
found it wouldn't be really needed ... Anyway, if it's something we really
want to allow, it's possible to change _xen_shm_vaddr2ma[] to a malloced
area.

For now I'll just remove the comment.