install/start problem: xen 2.0 / NetBSD 2.0, 2.0.2 and 3.0 Beta

hello,

since a few weeks i try to install xen on NetBSD 2.0, 2.0.2 and 3.0 beta.
The first steps seem to be passed successfully. From the grub menu i select the domain0 and it start.
The steps i have done are based on the documentation at http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/xen/howto.html.
First i did use the NetBSD versions 2.0 and 2.0.2 because i did not found the neccessary files for NetBSD 2.0_C4 like
written in http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads/NetBSD/NetBSD-2.0_RC4/xen-i386/INSTALL.html.

I did contact Christian Limpach because of my problem. His suggestion was that the MAKEDEV script i did use doesn't know
about the xen entries, at least not when i ask for it to create the "xen" devices. He was right. In NetBSD 2.0 and 2.0.2 the
MAKEDEV script really don't know about. The first time i did found the necessary entries unter NetBSD 3 beta.

Here is my main problem: the execution of "xend start" don't really work.
At the /var/log/xend-debug.log i found the following entry:
"/etc/xen/scripts/network: not found"
I did not wondering about because there is no xen directory under /etc after the port-installation of xentools 2.0.

Do you have an idea what i did wrong? Or what i can do to have a bit more success?

Here is a list of the steps i had done:

> Download of the newest pkgsrc (pkgsrc.tar.gz about 26 MB)
(It was allways a new NetBSD-Installation so i did not have the /usr/pkgsrc folder)

> unpack the file pkgsrc.tar.gz: tar -xzvpf pkgsrc.tar.gz -C /usr

> Package Collection Update.
 command: cd /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install
 command: make install

> Installation of the xentools20
 command: cd /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/xentools20
 command: make install

> Installation of grub
 command: cd /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/grub
 command: make install

> configuring the /grub/menu.lst nearly like the example

 here are my entrys (for grub and NetBSD 2.0):
# ------------------ grub-Konfigurationsdatei für NetBSD/xen. ------------------
default=0
timeout=15
serial --unit=0 --speed=115200 --word=8 --parity=no --stop=1
terminal --timeout=15 vga console
title Xen 2.0 / NetBSD (hda0, vga)
 root(hd0,0)
 kernel (hd0,a)/xen.gz dom0_mem=131072
 module (hd0,a)/netbsd-XEN0 root=/dev/hda1 ro console=tty0
title Xen 2.0 / NetBSD (hda0, serial)
 root(hd0,0)
 kernel (hd0,a)/xen.gz dom0_mem=131072 com1=115200,8n1
 module (hd0,a)/netbsd-XEN0 root=/dev/hda1 ro console=ttyS0
title NetBSD 2.0
 root (hd0,a)
 kernel --type=netbsd /netbsd-PREXEN
title NetBSD chain
 root        (hd0,0)
 chainloader +1
## ------------------Ende der grub-Konfigurationsdatei. ------------------

> grub installation.
 command: grub-install /dev/rwd0d

> Download of the XEN installation file from
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads/xen-2.0.5-install.tgz
 unpack the file xen.gz to my root filesystem
 command: cp xen.gz /xen.gz

> Download of the NetBSD/XEN-Kernel
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/reed/NetBSD-daily/current/20050426/i386/binary/kernel/netbsd-XEN0.gz
 unpack the file netbsd-XEN0 to my root file system
 command: cp netbsd-XEN0 /netbsd-XEN0
(under NetBSD 3 Beta i did use the xen-kernel of the distribution)

> create a copy of my base netbsd kernel
 command: cp /netbsd /netbsd-PREXEN

Well. The reboot was fine. The domain0 did start. There was just a message which said:
"/etc/rc: WARNING: $xend is not set properly - see rc.conf(5)" a short time befor login prompt.
I do not understand what i should configure in /etc/rc.conf. The entry powerd is set to YES.

Also i do not know what i have to do get the xen directory under /etc.
I did study a lot of documentations but did not found a answer.

Do you have got an idea?

It would be great. Thanks a lot.

Greetings from Rainer