Re: newbie

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, vattini giacomo wrote:
is:Can i then
install openbsd and Win2000 as domain1 and 2?

In order to run an operating system on Xen, it needs to be modified to do so. While rumours say this modification was done for Windows, it is most likely not public, and I doubt you will get it from Microsoft (noone else is allowed to distributed it anyways), but you can try asking.

As for OpenBSD, I think I haven't heared of an effort to port OpenBSD to Xen, but I may be wrong - why not ask on the OpenBSD lists. Or use NetBSD. :)

For more & general information about Xen, maybe better ask on the Xen lists and check the Xen webpages - your message went to the NetBSD list which is dedicated to running and modifying NetBSD to run on Xen.

 - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)