Re: Crash with vnd

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 03:20:20PM +0300, Martti Kuparinen wrote:

Hi!

I get a kernel panic when starting the 7th virtual machine using
vnd7d as the disk (my script leaves vnd0 unused for now). Is
anyone else having problems with xen when using many vnd devices?

kernel panic in domain0 I guess ? Do you have the panic message and
stack trace ?

Even though I can "sync" from the DDB just fine (and accordind to
the messages on the screen everything was successfully dumped) the
savecore utility can't find any crashdump in the swap...

The kernel shows correct "root on wd0a dumps on wd0b" in dmesg.

# swapctl -lh
Device      Size     Used    Avail Capacity  Priority
/dev/wd0b   128M     128M     4.0K   100%    0

# dmesg
NetBSD 3.0_BETA (DOMAIN0) #1: Fri Apr  8 08:32:33 EEST 2005
        root%xen1.mydomain.com@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/DOMAIN0
total memory = 122 MB
avail memory = 119 MB

Martti