Subject: Re: netbsd as a non-domain0 os : init problem
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Riboulet <ange@librium.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 02/24/2005 01:26:08
--------------080500020507050308070602

> Your /dev/console is the wrong major+minor number?
? how can I change that ?

> christos

you'll find the boot messages for the netbsd-domU-install kernel attached.
as you see there is the "copy init" error but sysinst is launched after,
so I suppose the problem is in the config file or with the diskimages

I'll try to verify that.

ange

--------------080500020507050308070602

cpu0: features bfebfbff<FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,SBF>
cpu0: I-cache 12K uOp cache 8-way, D-cache 8 KB 64B/line 4-way
cpu0: ITLB 4K/4M: 128 entries
cpu0: DTLB 4K/4M: 64 entries
hypervisor0 at mainbus0
xencons0 at hypervisor0: Xen Virtual Console Driver
xencons0: console major 143, unit 0
Initialising Xen virtual ethernet frontend driver.
npx0 at hypervisor0: using exception 16
xennet0 at hypervisor0: Xen Virtual Network Interface
xennet0: MAC address aa:00:00:07:04:d5
md0: internal 5000 KB image area
IPsec: Initialized Security Association Processing.
get_vbd_info 2
xbd0 at hypervisor0: Xen Virtual Block Device 2048 MB
xbd1 at hypervisor0: Xen Virtual Block Device 256 MB
boot device: xbd0
root on md0a dumps on md0b
mountroot: trying nfs...
mountroot: trying ext2fs...
mountroot: trying ffs...
root file system type: ffs
warning: no /dev/console
init: copying out flags `-s' 3
init: copying out path `/sbin/init' 11
init: Creating mfs /dev (374 blocks, 896 inodes)

--------------080500020507050308070602--