xen2 status update

Hi,
with the last bits I just commited, we now have a usable domain0 OS
with physical devices: pciide, PCI SCSI and network adapter works.
Still no support for ISA busses, which mean that we're stuck with
xencons for now, as pckbc won't attach. I'll look at this later
(for now, serial console is much more convenient anyway :)

Now I'll start working on domain management bits, to be able to start
a guest domain from NetBSD and load a kernel. The last bit will be to write
the block and network driver backend.