Re: xen question

* Roberto Pereyra <netbsd%gualeguaychu.gov.ar@localhost> [1217 13:17]:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 01:04:41PM +0000, Dick Davies wrote:
> > * Roberto Pereyra <netbsd%gualeguaychu.gov.ar@localhost> [1254 12:54]:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > A question about Xen port.
> > >
> > > I just read the Christian Limpach mini howto about xen:
> > >
> > > http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2004/04/07/0000.html
> > >
> > > I have some questions:
> > >
> > > -  I need always a linux host for boot DOM0 ? If it's true, why ?
> > >
> > > -  I can use a NetBSD host for do it ?
> > >
> > > - I can use only NetBSD for use Xen in DOM0 and the others domains ?
> >
> > You're better off asking on the xen list - subscribe at:
>
> Hi, you have right, but the xen mailing list have very low traffic.
>
> I did it before, but I not receive answers.

Ah, fair enough. I'm ccing them anyway, because I doubt there's a better place
to ask :)

FWIW, I got the impression :

* domain0 is supported now (though I haven't tried yet)
* you can bootstrap from a normal netbsd box into xen
* netbsd works in user domains too

though a howto would be really handy....

--
Oh how awful. Did he at least die peacefully? ....To shreds you say, tsk tsk
tsk.