xen to replace vmware

Hi,

I have a NetBSD/i386 machine where I plan to runs vnc|vmware (because some
tools requires Windows). Is it possible (and does it make sense) to have
NetBSD/xen boot and run, in parallel, NetBSD and Window (whatever version,
98, NT, 2000) ?

Then, question on memory sharing ; when you use vmware or bochs, the
memory reserved for virtual machine is not useable by the real system.
Does Xen allow to share the whole memory sets for all the domains ?
I only have 256Mo... so I was wondering if this would be enough for xen
and the previous described install.

TIA,
        Jo

--