Subject: Re: NetBSD kernel in dom0
To: Christian Limpach <chris@pin.lu>
From: Andreas Wrede <andreas@planix.com>
List: port-xen
Date: 05/20/2004 22:17:23
Christian Limpach wrote:

> Hi

Hi Christian,

> Or you can download a Xen image with the patch applied from:
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/xen/misc/xen-1.2-fixed.gz
> (there's also xen-1.2-fixed-ide.gz which includes support for a few
> additional ide chipsets)

xen-1.2-fixed.gz did the trick. Thanks.

I have two disks (wd0 and sd0) in the test machine. Xen is installed on sd0a,
and wd0 has the filesystems for dom1 etc. Right now, I have to build two
kernels with two different 'config netbsd root on ..' config lines in order to
get them to use either wd0a or sd0a as root. How can I pass the boot device
info to the netbsd kernel so that 'config netbsd root on ? type ?' will work?

--
     - aew