Subject: Re: xen_read_console doesn't show any output?
To: Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.unixbsd.org>
From: Christian Limpach <chris@pin.lu>
List: port-xen
Date: 05/10/2004 03:06:39
Hi,

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 02:54:43AM +0200, Juan RP wrote:
> > This looks like you haven't compiled any filesystem into your kernel!?
> > At least that's how I can reproduce it...  Did you remove FFS/EXT2FS/NFS
> > from your kernel config file?
>
> I have FFS/EXT2FS/NFS and others filesystems as well, except FDESC, hmm
> no idea what's wrong there...

could you try compiling your kernel (or at least vfs_subr.o) with DEBUG
defined?  (rm vfs_subr.o; make DBG=-DDEBUG)
Then it should print the filesystem it tries...

Actually, if there is a disklabel in the partition which you're exporting,
then the domain's kernel might get confused...  Could you also try
``bootdev=wd0d''?

    christian