Port-x68k archive

Re: Emulate3Buttons support for X68k Xorg server

> Please remember upstreaming patches mostly benefits us, because local
> patches need to be merged in updates.

Please read my previous message. There no patch to be merged in updates,
because all affected files are only in our tree.

Christos just asked about refactoring of Emulate3Buttons implementation
that might be theoretically applicable to the original xf86-input-mouse,
I guess.

---
Izumi Tsutsui