VAX 7000 Coming Up for Auction

Hi port-vax,
I know there has been some talk of VAX 7000 support for NetBSD, here.  Now, the Seattle based Living Computer Museum is closing and auctioning off their collection, which includes a VAX 7000 (Rosencrantz/Rosie) that was recently running VMS and available remotely, last I logged in.  Assets will apparently be auctioned by Christie's.  I wanted to bring this to the attention of the group, many of whom also seem to be in the DEC Facebook groups where I originally learned of this.

https://www.geekwire.com/2024/seattles-living-computers-museum-logs-off-for-good-as-paul-allen-estate-will-auction-vintage-items/

Thanks and kind regards,

    _____
   | * * |   Josh Moyer (he/him) <JMoyer%NODOMAIN.NET@localhost>