Re: VAX: Another small GAS bug?

> Unfortunately, I guess I'll only have time for this in a month or the
> like, maybe you, or Kalvin, or Anders, or Martin, or Maciej, or
> Mouse, or ... may want to have a look?

Me, well, possibly, but the activation energy for doing anything with
-current is relatively high.  And, while I haven't checked the gas
license, with gcc gone GPLv3, I would tend to assume the rest of the
toolchain has too - and I have negative interest in having anything to
do with GPLv3 code when I am not acting as an employee of a
corporation.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign