Re: NetBSD on SIMH, but not microvax3900

[simh-780 boot fail]
> set cpu 128M

> Suggestions for debugging it?

Is 128 megs a possible memory config for a 780?  (That's a real
question; I don't know the 780 enough to answer it myself.)

I'm wondering if there might be 780-specific code that assumes things
like the maximum physical memory a 780 can actually have.  Something
like, maybe, the memory sizing code assuming arithmetic won't overflow
because the memory size can't be greater than whatever....

I also notice a "Command not allowed" during startup.  I don't know
enough to know, but that strikes me as at least potentially relevant.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign