Re: Need documentation help!

The only thing I've found so far is a note saying that it was/is only supported on the DEC 7000/10000, not VAX.

https://decdoc.itsx.net/VAX7000/7XX0.PDF page 15 and 17.

Not much help, sadly...

  Johnny

On 2024-03-04 01:42, Jason Thorpe wrote:
This is not strictly a VAX topic, but I know there are plenty of DEC-heads here and the device in question is an XMI peripheral, so it’snot entirely off-topic :-)

I’m looking for technical documentation on the KZMSA XMI SCSI controller.  I believe it was known as “XZA_SCSI” in VMS and possible “skz” in OSF/1 on the XMI-capable Alpha systems.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of any VAX emulators that emulate this device, that would also be super-helpful information.

Any help you can provide, it will be greatly appreciated!

-- thorpej