Re: Reproducable kernel crash

On Sat, 2024-02-24 11:13:04 +0100, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 24, 2024 at 10:53:08AM +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > With a near up-to-date (20240221132440Z) automated build booted in
> > SIMH, this does not crash. Once my native build on the 4000/60
> > finished, I can give it a try there as well.
>
> Interesting data point - I am pretty sure nothing serious changed in
> -current that could have fixed this. I saw the original issue on a 4000/96.
> I'll update and re-test, just to make sure.

I've got a number of VAXen around, but unfortunately I'm not
currently prepared to have them running in parallel. :-(

Just for reference: I'm running the microvax3900 simulator with this
config for a throw-away instance:

SHOW    VERSION
SET     CPU     512m
SET     CPU     SIMHALT
SET     CPU     idle=netbsd
SET     RQ0     FORMAT=VHD
SET     RQ0     rauser
ATTACH  RQ0 -d  disk-1.vhd disk.vhd
SET     XQ      mac=08-00-2b-a0-0e-02
ATTACH  XQ      tap:trap_20
ATTACH  nvr     nvram.bin
DEP     BDR     0
SHOW    CONFIG

BOOT    CPU
EXIT

(Writeable overlay to a pre-installed disk. All-defaults installation
with no X11, but ssh, ntp, ntpdate and dhcpcd enabled, makemandb=NO.
The base disk is also freshly installed from install ISO during every
CI run.)

MfG, JBG