re: No libfb.so module in netbsd-10 on HAVE_XORG_SERVER_VER=110 ports?

> Maybe should we also remove XMODULEDIRANDSTATIC= line from
> dixmods/fb/Makefile?
> Or should I rather remove "obsolete" from list files?

if it isn't necessary, i guess removing is the right thing.

> I wonder if we should stop "postinstall-fix-obsolete" on makesetfiles
> to detect errors in set files during daily build..

hmmm.  non-update builds shouldn't need to run this, so perhaps
we can try to handle it with non-update builds checking to see it
would do nothing, and erroring if it would delete something.

update builds unfortunately need it...

.mrg.