Re: Clock drift and other open issues: Collecting information

On 2023-12-30 19:06, matthew green wrote:
That's what I get when requesting unlimited stack size.

But Havard pointed out that vmemoryuse don't even show up on my 4000/90.
And I have different versions of tcsh, so now I'm suspecting that this
is where my problem is...

Trying a new build with a version of tcsh that knows about vmemoryuse

vmemoryuse would appear in any modern-ish compiled tcsh, the
support for it was added to netbsd for netbsd 6.x i think:

1.31         (mrg      29-Mar-09): #define      RLIMIT_AS       10              /* virtual process size (inclusive of mmap) */

i guess you have an ancient tcsh there...

Yup. I've been playing with NetBSD for ever. And since compiling and everything else have had issues for a long time, I've not been able to update things much for many years.

i raise my datasize and vmemoryuse for successful builds
on vax.. stacksize is untouched.

Yeah. Things look better now that I fixed this.

  Johnny