Re: Issues with native build of -10 on VAX

On 11/22/23 19:36, Paul Koning wrote:
.LM723:
        movl 20(%r6),%r0

So it's all the assembler's fault, I guess? Attached is a minimal test
case, in case anyone wants to take a closer look.

Sure looks like an assembler error.  Does it also show up when crossbuilding on a 32 bit host?  It looks a bit like a case of using a host type when a target type is needed.

Did anyone else get a chuckle out of one of the generated symbol names being "LM723"? ;)

  (it's been a while since I've slept..)

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ