RE: Does the KA630 have a TB?

>> I don't think it does, not on any specific size.  I think it, that
>> version, just depends on its size and replacement policy being such
>> that that stale entries get replaced before they cause trouble.
> I think “depends” is carrying too much water, there.  I think it’s more
> accurate to say “I’ve found a bug that’s masked on real hardware due to
> the hardware’s capabilities, but if you’ve ever had weird crashes on a
> KA630 that you couldn’t ’t figure out, this might be the reason."

Happy to report that my 13MB KA630 (BA123) has been running 9.2 and 9.3
solidly, with some uptime and load (once I traced down a bad 8MB memory
card) over the last few years -- notwithstanding the bugs that I've
filed previously wrt to the clock-drift and sqlite being broken
across port-vax (and not just KA630/KA410.)

--
    _____    Josh Moyer (he/him) <JMoyer%NODOMAIN.NET@localhost>
   | * * |   http://jmoyer.nodomain.net/
   |*(*)*|   http://www.nodomain.net/